Risk Management Audit & Exposure Review
Once retained, UIC’s process begins with a thorough and in-depth review of your company’s risk management practices. At this point our goal is to help our clients better understand their current risk structure, premium costings, and coverage gaps.
Our intensive review consists of:
- Analysis of the current exposures
- Understand the existing risk management philosophies
- Audit all current insurance policies
- Review frequency and severity of company historical losses and reporting procedures.
- Evaluate outside services and financial stability of carriers
- Explore alternative risk management options
- Address internal administration of the risk management function
Once our review is completed, UIC works with company stakeholders to establish strategic goals, and assist in the execution of said strategy to achieve the goals.